FirePro W2100 Video Card
2 Displays | Display Port or DVI | 2G DDR3 | 4K | 3D: Certified for many CAD/CAE applications, this high resolution video card is a great choice. Support for 4k resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 when using DisplayPort v1.2 monitors and cables.
- DisplayPort: 2x Full Sized DisplayPort v1.2a
- Max DisplayPort 1.2a Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Max DisplayPort 1.1 Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Max DVI (with DP to DVI adapters): 1920 x 1200
- To obtain the max resolutions above, monitors must also support that resolution.
- 1 x DisplayPort to DVI adapter (passive) included for connecting one DVI monitor.
- 1 additional DP to DVI (passive) adapter available above.
- Up to 2 x (non 4k) HDMI outputs with optional active HDMI adapters above.
- PCI Express x16 lane architecture
- Support for 2 video outputs: DisplayPort, DVI or HDMI (with adapters)
- 2G DDR3 graphics memory
- Low power consumption
- DirectX 11.2 and Open GL 4.4, OpenCL 1.2 support
- High performance 3D graphics engine
- Catalyst Control Center software
- Eyefinity support
- Available PCIe x16 slot
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Linux (Any in 32-bit or 64-bit)
- 4G of system memory
- 350w power supply
- CD-ROM drive (or Internet access) for software installation
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty direct from AMD