FirePro W4100 Video Card
4 Displays | DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI | 2G DDR5 | 4K | 3D: Designed for financial and corporate professionals requiring up to 4 displays. Certified for many CAD/CAE applications this cost effective yet power video card will get the job done. Support for 4k resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 when using DisplayPort v1.2 monitors and cables.
- DisplayPort: 4 x Mini DisplayPort v1.2a
- Max DisplayPort 1.2a Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Max DisplayPort 1.1 Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Max DVI (with DP to DVI adapters): 1920 x 1200
- To obtain the max resolutions above, monitors must also support that resolution.
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter (passive) included for connecting one DVI monitor.
- Up to 4 x DVI monitors, with optional MDP to DVI adapters (active) above.
- Up to 4 x 4k HDMI outputs @30Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Up to 3 x 4k HDMI outputs @60Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Native support for 4 x 4k outputs when DisplayPort v1.2 or higher displays are used.
- PCI Express x16 lane architecture
- Support for up to 4 video outputs: DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI (with active adapters above)
- 2G DDR5 graphics memory
- Low power consumption
- DirectX 11.2 and Open GL 4.4, OpenCL 1.2 support
- High performance 3D graphics engine
- Catalyst Control Center software
- Eyefinity support
- Available PCIe x16 slot
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 8G of system memory
- 350w power supply minimum
- CD-ROM drive (or Internet access) for software installation
Monitor Requirements (what you will need)
- DVI Monitors: 4 x MDP to DVI active adapters + 4 x DVI cables. You can use the DVI cables that came with your monitors, or add them to your order above.
- DisplayPort Monitors: 4 x MDP to DP cables. Add to your order above.
- HDMI Monitors (up to 4k): 4 x MDP to HDMI active adapters + 4 x HDMI cables. You can use your own HDMI cables, or add them to your order above.
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty direct from AMD