The K3310G is a high quality monitor stand for mounting 3 displays in a 3 wide by 1 high configuration. This sturdy monitor mount creates a very efficient and productive multiple monitor environment.
This stand features vertical and horizontal adjustability as well as 12 degree individual angle adjustments for each LCD. Support for up to 3 x 27" or up to 2 x 30" displays with the unique telescoping arms with a solid bolt down style base. One of the unique features of this mount is the telescoping arms providing a wide range of mounting options from 17" up to 30" displays.
|Mounting Method:||Bolt down Base|
|VESA Compatibility:||75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm|
|Number of Monitors:||Up To 3 x to 27" OR 2 x 30" Displays|
|Orientation:||Landscape & Portrait|
|Screen Array Configuration:||3 x 1 or 2 x 1|
|Shipping Weight:||26 lbs|
|Individual VESA Head Tilt:||+/- 12 degrees. Center head 10 degrees.|
|TV Width Range:||2x1: 51.2" max width; 3x1: 25.6" max width|
|Typical Screen Sizes:||3x1: Up to 27" ; 2x1: Up to 30"|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb per monitor|
|Overall Dimensions:||21" (h) x 40" (w) x 7" (d)|
- Drill 1 x 3/8" hole to mount the bolt down style base, the vertical pole then bolts to the base.
- Product comes mostly pre-assembled, so installation is fast & easy.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
- Monitor mounting and bolt down base hardware is included