The K4220G is a commercial grade monitor stand for mounting 4 displays in a 2 wide by 2 high configuration. This sturdy monitor mount creates a very efficient and productive multiple monitor environment.
This monitor stand provides an aesthetic & easily adjustable solution for repositioning the entire bank of 4 screens. Simply grab the handle and pull or push the entire array at once with a range of up to 12" forward or back. This mount is perfect for desks with multiple users who may have different viewing distance preferences. This includes trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and more.
|Mounting Method:||2 x Bolt Down Bases|
|Desktop Thickness Range:||1"--4.94"|
|Maximum Depth (fully extended):||23.5" (11.5" + 12" extension)|
|VESA Compatibility:||75mm, 100mm|
|Number of Monitors:||Up To 4 x 24" Displays|
|Orientation:||Landscape & Portrait|
|Screen Array Configuration:||2 x 2|
|Shipping Weight:||53 lbs|
|Individual VESA Head Tilt:||+/- 12 degrees.|
|Overall Dimensions (extended):||45" (h) x 40.4" (w) x 23.5" (d)|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb per monitor|
- Product comes mostly pre-assembled, so installation is fast & easy.
- Drill 1 x 3/8" hole to mount the bolt down style base, the vertical pole is then bolted to the base.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
- Monitor mounting and bolt down base hardware is included.