FirePro W5000 Video Card
3 Displays | DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI | 2G DDR5 | 4K | 3D: Designed with professionals using up to 3 displays. Certified for many CAD/CAE applications this cost effective yet powerful video card will get the job done.
- 3 digital video outputs: 2 x DisplayPort + 1 x DVI-I (DL)
- Max DisplayPort 1.2a Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Max DisplayPort 1.1 Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Max DVI Port: 1920 x 1200
- To obtain the max resolutions above, monitors must also support that resolution.
- 1 x DP to DVI adapter (passive) included. Add additional adapters above.
- No VGA support for this card.
- 2 x DVI monitors may be used by using the DP to DVI adapter on one of the display ports. When 2 DVI connections are used, only 2 ports are active. The 3rd port (display port) is disabled.
- To obtain 3 video outputs you must use 2 x DP + 1 x DVI connections.
- Up to 2 x (non 4k) HDMI outputs with optional active adapters above.
- Native support for 2 x 4k outputs when DisplayPort v1.2 or higher displays are used.
- PCI Express x16 lane architecture
- 2G DDR5 graphics memory
- Low power consumption
- DirectX 11.1 and Open GL 4.2, OpenCL 1.2 support
- High performance 3D graphics engine
- Catalyst Control Center software
- Eyefinity support
Monitor Requirements (What you will need)
- 2 x DVI Monitors: 1 x DP to DVI adapter (included)
- 2 x DP and 1 x DVI Monitor: No adapters needed connect directly to the video card. Add DP cable above if needed.
- 2 x DisplayPort Monitors: 2 x DP to DP cables. Add to your order above if needed.
- 2 x HDMI Monitors (up to 4k): 2 x DP to HDMI active adapters + 2 x HDMI cables. You can use your own HDMI cables, or add them to your order above.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call now at 239.254.9206.
- Available PCIe x16 slot
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Linux (Any in 32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2G of system memory
- 350w power supply
- CD-ROM drive (or Internet access) for software installation
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty direct from AMD