(international customers see shipping menu above)
Laptop with 3 Screens
Made for the Pro on the Go - The QuadStation Traveler, allows you to take your multiple display setup with you on the road.
Everything fits in the rugged, weatherproof case that meets FAA requirements for storing in the overheard compartment of all major commercial airlines!
The QuadStation Traveler, is a 3 display customized laptop system which includes 2 lightweight external USB powered displays. For the multi display professional who commutes between locations, this system is for you.
Take the extra monitors with you, or just grab the laptop and go - it's up to you.
USB Monitor Specifications
- 15.6" LED Display
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- Rotate in portrait or landscape
Weight: 1.7 lbs each
Protective cases double as monitor stands
- Monitor dimensions: 14.9" x 9.3" x 0.3"
- Rotate monitors in portrait or landscape mode
- Intel i7 - Processor
- Windows 10 Pro -64 bit
- 32 Gb DDR4 Memory
- Display 15.6" LED / Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Graphics nVidia 6G VRam
- 2TB SSD NVMe Hard Drive
WiFi + Bluetooth
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 , 1 x USB Type C, 1x LAN (RJ45) 1 x HDMI
- Optical Drive: none
- Backlit keyboard
- Built-in Speakers and Microphone
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Dimensions :14.2" x 10" x 0.85"
- Weight 4.2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty, worldwide. (extend warranty to 3 years above).
(Laptop specs subject to change without notice as we also use the top model at any given point in time)
- Solid Case Protects Your System
- Retractable Handle and Solid Wheels
- Stores In Overhead of Aircraft
- Weatherproof Case Keeps System Dry
- Strong Padlock-able hasps
- Airtight, Watertight, Crush-proof
- High Impact Polycarbonate Shell
- 22" x 13.8" x 9"
- Case only: 13.6 lbs
- Fully packed ready to roll with the laptop and 2 monitors: 23 lbs (3 monitors : 25 lbs).
Please note, our QuadStation Traveler systems are highly customized and configured to order so no refunds or returns after shipped unless determined defective by NTI . Any defects if any, will of course be covered under the laptop warranty. Thank you !