FirePro W5100 Video Card
4 Displays | DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI | 4G DDR5 | 4K | 3D: Designed for CAD design, engineering, financial and professional industries. Certified for many CAD/CAE applications this powerful video card has the power you need for serious rendering.
- 4 x DisplayPort or DVI (with DP2DVI adapters)
- Max DisplayPort 1.2a Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Max DisplayPort 1.1 Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- To obtain the max resolutions above, monitors must also support that resolution.
- 2 x DP to DVI adapters (passive) are included to connect 2 x DVI monitors + 2 x DP monitors.
- Up to 4 x DVI monitors you will need 4 x active adapters (above).
- Up to 4 x 4k HDMI outputs @30Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Up to 3 x 4k HDMI outputs @60Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Native support for 4 x 4k outputs when DisplayPort v1.2 or higher displays are used.
- No VGA support for this card.
- PCI Express x16 lane architecture
- 4G DDR5 graphics memory
- Low power consumption
- DirectX 11.2/12 and Open GL 4.4, OpenCL 2.0 support
- High performance 3D graphics engine
- Catalyst Control Center software
- Eyefinity support
- Available PCIe x16 slot
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Linux (Any in 32-bit or 64-bit)
- 4G of system memory
- 500w power supply
- CD-ROM drive (or Internet access) for software installation
Monitor Requirements (what you will need)
- DVI Monitors: 4 x DP to DVI active adapters (above) + 4 x DVI cables. You can use the DVI cables that came with your monitors, or add them to your order above.
- DisplayPort Monitors: 4 x DP to DP cables. Add to your order above if needed.
- HDMI Monitors (up to 4k): 4 x DP to HDMI active adapters + 4 x HDMI cables. You can use your own HDMI cables, or add them to your order above.
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty direct from AMD