Monitor Stand to Mount 10 Displays
The K31052F is a high quality monitor stand for mount ing 10 displays in a 5 wide by 2 high configuration. This sturdy monitor mount creates a very efficient and productive multiple monitor environment.
This stand features vertical and horizontal adjustments as well as 12 degree individual angle adjustments for each monitor. Support for up to 10 x 27" displays with a solid freestanding style base.
This mount is made up of 3 independent freestanding mounts providing more flexibility of layout including creating more of a semi-circle layout if desired.
- VESA mounting heads can easily be moved along the horizontal arms for nearly unlimited lateral adjustment, so aligning monitors horizontally is a breeze.
- VESA mounting heads provides smooth, fingertip tilt 12 degrees in all directions.
- Independent height adjustment of each Arm and each Center Head along the column provides easy fine-tuning of vertical screen alignment.
- Array arms can be adjusted from 0 (flat) to a 15 degree angle toward the user for optimization of viewing angles (forward and back).
- The support arms have individual swivel/tilt VESA mounting heads for smooth adjustment by 12 degrees in any direction as well as rotation.
- The strong freestanding base easily supports all displays and balanced perfectly.
|Mounting Method:||3 x Freestanding Bases|
|VESA Compatibility:||75mm, 100mm|
|Number of Monitors Supported:||Up To 10 x 27" Displays|
|Orientation:||Landscape & Portrait|
|Screen Array Configuration:||5 x 2|
|Shipping Weight:||95 lbs|
|Individual VESA Head Tilt:||+/- 12 degrees|
|Vertical Pole Height:||39.06"|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb per monitor|
|Overall Dimensions:||See below|
- Product comes mostly pre-assembled, so installation is fast & easy.
- The vertical pole bolts to the base, the horizontal bars mount to the vertical pole.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- VESA 75 mm and 100mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
There are 2 of these quad mounts shown above.
This is the dual vertical mount that sits in the middle of the two quad mounts above.