Monitor Stand to Mount 6 Displays
The K4320G is a professional grade monitor stand for mounting 6 displays in a 3 wide by 2 high configuration. This sturdy monitor mount creates a very efficient and productive multiple monitor environment.
This monitor mount provides an aesthetic & easily adjustable solution for re-positioning the entire bank of screens. Simply grab the handle and pull or push the entire array at once with a range of up to 12" forward or back.
The unique design makes it perfect for desks with multiple users who may have different viewing distance preferences. This includes trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and more.
|Mounting Method:||Bolt Down Base. 7.7" wide.|
|VESA Compatibility:||75mm, 100mm|
|Number of Monitors Supported:||Up To 6 x 24" Displays|
|Orientation:||Landscape & Portrait|
|Screen Array Configuration:||3(h) x 2(w)|
|Shipping Weight:||64 lbs|
|Individual VESA Head Tilt:||+/- 12 degrees|
|Vertical Pole Height:||38.8" plus swingarm|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb per monitor|
|Overall Dimensions (extended):||45" (h) x 51.8" (w) x 24.5" (d arms forward)|
|Center of Top Row Display To Desk:||43.6"|
|Desktop Thickness Range"||1" to 4.94"|
|Maximum Depth (fully extended):||24.5" (12.5 + 12" extension)|
- Product comes mostly pre-assembled, so installation is fast & easy.
- Drill 1 x 3/8" hole to mount the bolt down style base, the vertical pole then bolts to the base.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
- Monitor mounting and bolt down base hardware is included