The K4420G is a professional grade monitor stand for mounting 8 displays in a 4 wide by 2 high configuration. This sturdy monitor mount creates a very efficient and productive multiple monitor environment.
This monitor mount provides an aesthetic & easily adjustable solution for re-positioning the entire bank of 5 screens. Simply grab the handles and pull or push the entire array at once with a range of up to 12" forward or back. The unique design makes it perfect for desks with multiple users who may have different viewing distance preferences. This includes trading desks, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and more.
|Mounting Method:||2 x Bolt Down Bases|
|Desktop Thickness Range:||1"--4.94"|
|Maximum Depth (fully extended):||27.6" (15.6" + 12" extension)|
|VESA Compatibility:||75mm, 100mm|
|Number of Monitors:||Up To 8 x 24" Displays|
|Orientation:||Landscape & Portrait|
|Screen Array Configuration:||4 x 2|
|Shipping Weight:||108 lbs|
|Individual VESA Head Tilt:||+/- 12 degrees.|
|Overall Dimensions (extended):||45" (h) x 80.7" (w) x 27.6" (d)|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb per monitor|
- Product comes mostly pre-assembled, so installation is fast & easy.
- Drill 2 x 3/8" hole to mount the bolt down style bases, the vertical poles are then bolted to the bases.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
- Monitor mounting and bolt down base hardware is included