Monitor Stand to Mount 6 Displays
The KT661 is multiple monitor mount for 6 monitors. This very sturdy monitor stand provides ergonomic comfort while working at a computer with multiple monitors. Support for up to 6 x 24" displays on a freestanding base.
The KT661 monitor stand features vertical and horizontal adjustability as well as a 15 degree angle adjustment on all monitors. Easily adjust monitors to your optimal viewing preference to help prevent neck strain. Monitors sold separately.
- The horizontal bars are slightly bent inward for optimal ergonomic viewing.
- The swivel/tilt VESA mounting plates offer smooth tilt adjustment by 15 degrees up or down with your fingertip.
- VESA 75mm and 100 mounting interfaces.
- Monitors can be moved horizontally along the bars to the desired position.
- Efficient cable management keeping all cables neatly out of sight.
- The horizontal bar clamps securely to the vertical pole allowing full vertical adjustability.
- The freestanding solid steel base provides the solid foundation to support all displays. (substitute bolt down style base above an no charge)
- Mounting Array: 3 x 2 configuration.
- Supports up to 6 x 24" monitors
- Freestanding base measuring 18" (w) x 14.5" (d). Substitute for bolt down style per request.
- Total weight capacity: 80 lbs (13.3 lbs per monitor)
- Gravity-centered pitch self-adjusts to securely hold different display weights.
- VESA compliant interface for 75mm, 100mm included.
- Heavy duty steel construction for stable positioning.
- Smooth tilt adjustment 15º up and down adjustable by finger tip.
- Rotation: Portrait/landscape rotation 360 degrees.
- Adjustable clips provided for cable management, powder coated clean look.
- Vertical pole height: 36".
- Total mount weight (without monitors): 52 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 years
- A single bolt goes through the bottom of the base, into the vertical pole.
- Horizontal bars are clamped onto the vertical pole.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.