QuadStation 4 CAD Workstation
(international customers see shipping menu above)
Base Specs: Intel 8/16 Core i7 processor, 32G DDR4 mem, 2 x 480g solid state drives (1=System/1=Restore), Windows 10 64bit Pro, DVDRW, USB KB/M, speakers, 3 year warranty, FREE remote support service. (monitors and mount sold separately).
Video Specs: FirePro WX5100 16G DDR5, Dual GPU
- 4 x Mini DisplayPort v1.4 outputs 4k (3840 x 2160) at 60hz. Or a single 5k (5120 x 2880) output at 60hz.
- Higher resolutions require using DisplayPort v1.4 monitors and cables.
- Max res when adapting to DVI is 1920 x 1200.
- Optional video adapters and cables available above if needed.
- Note: If using 4 identical make/model DVI monitors, Video adapters are NOT required. If using HDMI monitors, video adapters ARE required.
CAD/CAE certified video card. Support for: OpenGL 4.5, OpenCL 2.0, DirectX 12, HD3D Pro, Eyefinity, Crossfire, Vulkan 1.0
The QS-CAD4 multi-display workstation is specifically designed for engineering, architectural, CAD, digital content creation, 3D and scientific modeling. Allow us to provide just the box or a complete turnkey setup including monitors and mount.
The system comes packed with all of the power you will ever need starting with a fast Intel i7 Six core processor one of the fastest processors on the planet.
High Quality Case
- Sound dampening front and sides for a quiet working environment.
- Hinged front door helps keep the dust out.
- Easily accessible double dust filter in front.
- 2 large internal cooling fans to keep your components cool.
- Easy access USB ports and power button right on top.
This high performance machine is built for the serious professional looking for a fast and reliable CAD workstation. We do not bog our systems down with unnecessary software, just a nice clean slate ready for you to load your design applications. It is ready for work out of the box.
FREE SHIPPING on everything! Anywhere in the continental US. International customers please see Shipping menu above for details.