Radeon WX5100 Video Card
4 Displays | DisplayPort, DVI or HDMI | 8G DDR5 | 5K/4K | 3D: Designed for CAD design, engineering, financial and professional industries. Certified for many CAD/CAE applications this powerful video card has the power you need for serious rendering.
- 4 x DisplayPort v1.4
- Up to 4 x HDMI or DVI (with optional adapters above)
- Max DisplayPort 1.4 Resolution: 5120 x 2880 (5k) @60Hz
- Max DisplayPort 1.2a Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4k)
- Max DisplayPort 1.1 Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- To obtain the max resolutions above, monitors must also support that resolution.
- 2 x DP (M) to DVI (F) passive adapters included.
- Up to 4 x DVI monitors you will need 4 x DP to DVI active adapters (above).
- Drive a single, 5K display @60hz.
- Up to 4 x 4k HDMI outputs @30Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Up to 3 x 4k HDMI outputs @60Hz with optional active adapters above.
- Up to 4 x 4k DisplayPort outputs @60Hz
- Native support for 4 x 4k outputs when DisplayPort v1.2 or higher displays and cables are used.
- For all 4k/5k, high quality DisplayPort cables v1.2 or higher are required.
- Monitors or TV's used must support the desired resolutions as well.
- No VGA support for this card.
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 lane architecture
- 8G DDR5 graphics memory
- 5k support @ 60Hz (single or dual cable)
- 1792 Stream Processors
- DisplayPort version: 1.4 / HDR Ready
- Low power consumption / 75w
- DirectX 12, Open GL 4.5, OpenCL 2.0, Vulcan 1.0, Polaris 10
- High performance 3D graphics engine
- Catalyst Control Center software
- Eyefinity support
- Available PCIe x16 v3.0
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 or Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 8G of system memory
- 500w power supply
- CD-ROM drive (or Internet access) for software installation
Monitor Requirements (What you will need)
- DVI Monitors: 4 x DP to DVI active adapters (required) + 4 x DVI cables. You can use the DVI cables that came with your monitors, or add them to your order above.
- DisplayPort Monitors: 4 x DP to DP cables. Add to your order above if needed.
- HDMI Monitors (up to 4k): 4 x DP to HDMI active adapters (required) + 4 x HDMI cables. You can use your own HDMI cables, or add them to your order above.
- Three year limited product repair/replacement warranty direct from AMD